Tuesday 23 August 2011

Its all about colour baby - Kit cosmetics Viva La Colour



I was super excited to be invited along to the release of Kit cosmetics new Viva la colour range. I was given the most wonderful makeover by one of the fantastic artist at the Brisbane city store. I have only had my makeup done by someone else on a few occasions, so I really enjoyed being pampered.
The colours in the range are incredible, the minute you walk into the store the bright colours of the products and the packaging instantly make you smile.



The beautiful pallet containing 12 mineral eye shadows, 4 mineral blush, 2 cream blush, and 6 lipsticks caught my eye instantly, it was so compact and versatile I wanted it in my life. At $69.95 it was a great buy, but I talked my self out of it at the time, because I already own so much makeup did I really need it???

As well as the makeup application I was also given 2 of the products from the range, I picked a blush in the colour peachy keen and a lipstick in the colour fire starter a beautiful pinky coral.
 I didn’t own a kit lipstick until this one and I am really impressed the product is beautiful, it applies so well it has a creamy finish that feels amazing on the lips and the pigmentation is fantastic.  The thing I was most impressed by is the packaging it doesn’t feel flimsy at all it is really sturdy and I don’t have to worry about it getting damaged in my handbag.


The artist also used Kits mineral foundation on me and I was really happy with the results the coverage was great, and my skin felt fantastic I couldn’t stop touching it, it didn’t feel like it had makeup on at all it felt hydrated and silky, I will be adding some to my collection ASAP.

When I arrived home my mind kept wandering back to that beautiful pallet, I couldn’t get it out of my mind. After seeing how well the products lasted on my face I felt I would most definitely get a lot of use out of it, so I jumped on the kit cosmetics website and ordered the baby.


Since it has arrived I have found myself reaching for it everyday, the colours are really versatile and I find I can achieve a multitude of look from the one pallet.
I think I may have to make another order the nail polishes in this range are super cute as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment