Tuesday 14 December 2010

O.P.I Princess minis review


I have recently purchased the OPI princess mini set and have used it a few times over the last couple of weeks. The set contains 4 mini sized nail polishes in bubble bath, alpine snow, pink-ing of you and rapidry top coat.
The polishes applied really well like most OPI polishes, there is no compromise in quality with the mini sizes.
I have been mostly using them to do a french manicure and am really happy with the results, i applied 2 coats of the alpine snow on the tips of my nails and then 2 coast of the bubble bath (the lighter of the two pinks) and then one coat of the top coat.
I did try and use the brighter pink today instead of the bubble bath but it was to pink for me it was very lolly looking.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a french manicure set or just some cute individual pinks. I purchased this set from David Jones for$24.95

No comments:

Post a Comment