Sunday 12 December 2010

IMATS 2010

I had the opportunity to attend IMATS again this year, and was happy to see it had increased in size from the previous year. There was a wide variety in vendors and displays. The wait times to get in was minimal i only had to wait 2-3 mins to get my arm band (I had pre purchased my ticket).
There was a bit of shoving and pushing at a couple of the bigger stalls but in general people were all really friendly and busy enjoying the atmosphere.
I had set myself a budget and had a very detailed list of products i wanted to pick up, but i did get caught up in the excitement and the budget and list went out the window.
I also had the opportunity to chat with other makeup artist including YouTube Guru Koren Sanders from Enkore Makeup, and celebrity makeup artist Rae Morris. 

If you get the opportunity to go next year i strongly suggest you go it was lots of fun, with a lot of vital information for makeup artist and makeup lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment