Sunday 26 August 2012

I have been so naughty

As some of you may know I have broken my arm and have not been able to work of late so I decided a spending ban was a given until I could get back to work.
But alas I lasted about 10 days before my very bored and house bound fingers started trawling the interwebs.
I stumbled on over to All cosmetics Wholesale  and picked myself up a little MAC to make myself feel better ( It totally worked ).


The items I picked up were mostly re- purchases of items I usually have in my kit. Such as blot powder in light and dark. Black track fluid line ( my favourite gel eyeliner of all time). A single eye shadow pan in seedy pearl, a single pan eye shadow in perky, mineralize sheensheen powder in lucent and a sample of chartreuse pigment.



What have you picked up lately? If you would like me to review any of these products just let me know xx




2 comments:

  1. Ok, makeup newbie here - what is the pigment used for...I am guessing eyes as it is chartreuse. How is it different from an eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes it is a loose pigment they can be used all over the face and body (depending on the colour) They are very rich in colour so a little goes a very long way. You can achieve a really soft look using them sparingly or achieve a very colourful dramatic look by building the colour or using them wet.

      Delete