Friday 27 May 2011

Dr Perricone's "super" skincare launch

I had the opportunity to head along to kit cosmetics during the week to check out the new range of skincare  by Oprah's skin doctor Dr Nicholas Perricone. The "super" range is a collection of products that all contain "super foods" in there ingredients such as melon and ginger.
While in the store i was treated to a Quickie facial treatment targeted to my individual skin care needs. As i have issues with acne i received the "Breakout star" facial for acne prone/ oily or red skin. The consultant was very informative and gave me a thorough breakdown of all the products as she was using them.

She double cleansed my skin with the sweet clean containing Acai, then applied the 3 minute facial mask with ginger. She let it do its magic while i relaxed, she then removed the mask and sprayed my face with the detox elixir mist that contains watercress.
She treated my tired eyes with the bright eyed flawless eye treatment and finished with the hyper hydrator daily moisture cream that contains coconut.
My skin looked and felt like a dream, the whole experience was wonderful, products worked wonders on my skin, and the fragrance of them was amazing. The sent of the products really reflects the super food ingredient's they contain, the eye cream and the moisturiser smelt good enough to eat.

The super range is available nationally at Kit cosmetic stores as well as online -

www.kitcosmetics.com.au/products/super/

and through mecca maxima stores  check them out you wont be disappointed,


No comments:

Post a Comment