Tuesday 5 July 2011

sunscreen review

I am the first to admit that i have been lazy with sun protection in the past. Especially for my face, i am quite pale and have been pretty good with sunscreen for my body over the years but on a daily basis my face has been forgotten.
I am always vigilant with the kids and they all get smothered with sunscreen everyday before school and on the weekend, but i never think to put it on myself.
Recently i have started using an AHA products on my face and the warning about using a sun protectant were to glaring to dismiss. 
One of the main reasons i don't like to apply sunscreen to my face is the grease factor, i have had no luck finding something that will protect my skin but also sit well under my makeup.
So when i spotted USPA Organic Sun Defense SPF 20 while i was in a salon recently i was keen to give it a try.
 Firstly i applied a small amount to the back of my hand to give it the first swatch test and i was pleasantly surprised the product didnt feel heavy or very greasy. The sun defense also has a really nice "herbal"sent not at all like other sunscreens.
The product does leave a shimmer on the skin not unsimilar to MAC's strobe liquid but as the product dries i find the shimmer disappears.
I personally love this product and i will continue to repurchase this one,  i love the organic nature of this product and my skin seems to love it too.
USPA products are available at selected salons or online at - http://www.uspa.com.au/store/default.asp
I have also been using other skincare items from there range and will have reviews up for them soon

1 comment:

  1. Cool havent heard of these before, sounds great. Love that this is Organic and its not often you can find SPF that is not greasy. Wish they did SPF 30

    ReplyDelete