Tuesday 3 July 2012

Haul - all the way from USA

I have been looking to add a new foundation to my kit and had been reading lots of reviews and asking other artist what was in their kit and the vote was pretty clear RCMA was the way to go.


 Its a foundation I have been lusting after for a long while now but availability n Australia was a huge issue. I could get the smaller sample pallet's here but it was much more economical to get the full size product.


During my research i discovered most people were purchasing RCMA through Camera Ready Cosmetics. I was so happy that an American based company shipped to Australia.
I will do a separate review of the foundation once I have had a good play with it.

I also picked up the beautiful Ben Nye Fireworks wheel, it is another product that I had seen prior and loved but never picked up, so with the cheaper price it was a no brainier for me. I love a good highlighter so I think this pallet will be well loved.

swatches 
Have you found any great international cosmetic companies that ship to Aus????

4 comments:

  1. That Ben Nye wheel looks pretty! Love that bronze/gold and copper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty in the pan the 2 brownish colours look so similar but swatched wow the bronze is stunning.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    We received your iFabbo application. However, on your application you left out your email address. Please email us at info@ifabbo.com.
    Thank you,
    Dinah
    iFabbo Intern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know. Email sent cheers

      Delete